Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a journal with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged (or anyone really). You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
Person who tagged me
1) I am left-handed, but I will live longer than you!
2) I have a Bachelors in Chemical Engineering, and I still live with my parents...for now.
3) I solve chess puzzles in my pastime.
4) I was a former breakdancer with the code name: BBoy Enigma.
5) I have the rare negative buoyancy body type that makes me sink in water instead of float (ever). >_< Too bad I'm not a diver, I'd be fabulous!
6) B Positive is my motto! And it's also my blood type.
7) One summer, my friend's dad ran over a deer and we had it for dinner because we didn't want to waste it (that's right "WE" didn't wanna waste it, I added my share of agreement to the group too.)
8) Taekwondo, skateboarding, and flamenco guitar playing are some of my weird hobbies (aside from cosplaying and watching anime of course!)
9) I am a huge fan of BBQ sauce; BBQ sauce with fries for the win! XD
10) Speaking of which, I am part of a respected one man clean up crew (very much like Hei from 'Darker than Black' anime) and have stolen more food off of people's tables when they're not looking than they ever realize (sorry if you've ever eaten with me, odds are in my favor).
11) Both my brother and mother has been hit by a car at different times, and I have had the miserable fortune to witness both incidents in front of my eyes.
12) My favorite animal is a wolf.
13) I don't use the word 'love' much, but I love my computer. (Why won't I marry it? Because people for prop 8 will find some silly reason to disprove my love, saying God intended marriage to be between a man and a woman...sigh, but I will kiss my laptop anyway. *KISS*)
14) I iron my clothes and then I iron my hair. Ironing things is fun.
15) I naturally gravitate towards weird and unique people/things/objects/animals/*insert other quirky noun of your choice here*.
16) I am working on a theory that proves that God is gravity. Come share your ideas/thoughts with me!
I would tag 16 people, but I don't know 16 people on here. Whoever that took time to read this and find out about my weird quirks, and hasn't been tagged yet...feel free to do this fun little tidbit and I will definitely read! ^_^